At Prowlerpopppers our award-winning customer service is dedicated to providing the best customer experience and our mission is to ensure customer satisfaction.
We are currently operating a 99.998% order success rate. If you do have an issue with an order our customer services operate 9am – 5pm via email or telephone 5 days a week.
0203 951 7169
If you call and are unable to get through, simply leave a message or send a text.
Messages are usually responded to within the hour. We will resolve any issues to your satisfaction.
Delivery & Despatch
Discretion Assured – Prowlerpoppers.co.uk ships items in discreet, unbranded packaging
UK Delivery – £4.95 – FREE for orders £19 or more – Royal Mail 48hr tracked
Please note: All postage and packaging charges are made in GBP sterling (£).
The below countries are the ONLY countries we deliver to (also listed at checkout in Country dropdown):
- United Kingdom.
- Any orders placed to countries not listed will be cancelled and refunded.
- Due to the nature of our products, we reserve the right to decline orders which request delivery to certain addresses including schools and places of worship.
- When an order is returned to us after an attempted delivery, you will receive a refund for the value of the order minus the shipping costs.
- If you decide to order again, delivery charges will apply as normal.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any items purchased are legal in the country of delivery.
- Prowlerpoppers is not responsible for any orders delayed by incorrect information given at checkout, so please ensure you enter all information correctly.
Returns & Replacements
The ProwlerPoppers website accepts unwanted items for refund or exchange for up to 30 days. All we ask is that these products are unopened, unused or unworn as appropriate.
Faulty items will be replaced or exchanged up to 30 days after purchase unless otherwise stated in the product specification. In all cases, you will need to contact us by email to tell us the details of your return and be issued with a returns number. You can then post the item back to us, please don’t forget to fill in and include the return slip in your parcel. This will ensure your return is processed as efficiently as possible.
Please also ensure you get a free certificate of posting from the Post Office upon dispatch and keep this in a safe place. We cannot accept responsibility for any items returned without a certificate of posting. Should your unwanted item be returned to us in an unsanitary, opened or used condition, we will have no choice but to decline your refund and return the item to you.
Some consumables are exempt from your right to return once they have been opened, used or worn. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Room Aromas
The above returns policy is only valid for purchases made through the ProwlerPoppers website and does not necessarily apply to purchases made in retail stores. Please contact your local Prowler store if you require more information on in-store returns.
Payment, and prices, are all in GBP (Sterling) £
Your security is important to us; Prowlerpoppers.co.uk utilises data encryption for your security.
We accept the following forms of payment for your order:
Credit or debit card: Visa / Visa Debit / Visa Delta / Visa Connect / Mastercard / Electron / Maestro / JCB
If you are logged-in or create an account during the purchase you will be able to view your orders by logging in to the My Accounts section of the website.